Creating Your Password
Instructions for Creating an MCA Website Password
The process is pretty easy. Read through the instructions in their entirety and then start on Step 1. Instructions will be provided along the way. If you get stuck, send an email to Help@mcanaples.org, and we will be in touch to help you through the process. To get back to these instructions, go to www.mcanaples.org and click on Getting Started on the menu and then click on the Creating Your Password link.
If you would rather watch a short video that explain the 'create a password' process, click HERE.
- Click on Login (small gray button above, to the right of the big blue Help button).
- Click on the Forgot Password button on the lower right side of the screen, below the lines for your email address and password.
- Enter the email address you use with MCA.
- Wait just a moment, and then go to your email to look for and open an email from:
MCA of Greater Naples <McaNaples@wildapricot.org>
- If you don't receive the email in a minute or so, check your spam folder. If you can't find the email, please send an email to email@example.com. We will help you through the process.
- Click on the second of the three links in the email, after the words: To choose a new password go to:
- Follow the instructions on that page (enter a password and then enter it again to confirm). Please note that there are no password 'rules.' It can be whatever you want it to be, using any combination of letters, numbers and special characters that works for you.
- Make sure to save this password, as you will need it to log on to the MCA website in the future.
If you aren't sure what to do or just want some assistance, please send an email to